How we do it?
To enable you to get the most out of your travel, we follow a structured approach to ensure that we not only understand your needs well but also appreciate them. We follow a rigorous 5 step process to ensure that you get the most Reliable, Recent and Relevant information possible!
1. Research: We Research each travel request, individually - online, offline and on the field. No two travellers get the same plan, even when budgets, durations and places are the same.
2. Validate: We validate each finding with locals, area experts and frequent travellers, before making a recommendation
3. Recommend: We Recommend places to go to, things to see and do, what to eat and where. We draw up detailed itineraries to help plan your day and get the most out of it.
4. Execute: Travellers are free to accept or reject any of our recommendations or to undertand them better. We provide enough information - names, contact details, websites and resources. So travellers can execute their plans independently. If travellers so wish, we can help them book some stays, tours and unique experiences, alternatively they can do that on their own.
5. Review: We seek Feedback post the trip to understand what went well, what did not and what else would have helped the traveller. This helps us improve consistently as well as identify new places, individuals and institutions that are good as well as weed out those that aren't for the benefit of future travellers.
When we learn that an individual or organisation did not live up to its committments or tried to cheat or exploit a traveller, we blacklist them. We take great pride in being an environmentally conscious, socially responsible responsible organisation and are committed to helping preserve and nurture the environment, local communities, culture and livelihoods. Just as we're careful about travellers' welfare, we're equally mindful of the impact of travel and the conduct of travellers.
Jaunty Roads has served over 1,600 travellers from over 40 countries in the last 4 years. We have created and refined over 400 unique travel plans and curated over 100 personalised tours for travellers from India, Newzealand, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, UAE, Egypt and South Africa, among others.